K–5 Tuition-Free Virtual Public School in Florida
When a traditional school isn’t the best fit, Pasco eSchool can provide a world-class education outside of the classroom. Pasco eSchool, a public virtual school, provides an opportunity for parents who want to be more directly involved in their child’s education. Pasco eSchool enables you to share the gift of your time and talent with your child. Your child receives a tailored program of learning designed to meet your child’s specific educational needs and goals.
The Pasco eSchool offers free enrollment in a full-year program featuring the best of tradition and innovation in education. Students use the world-renowned Calvert curriculum, receive instructional oversight by highly qualified teachers, and apply the latest technology for online learning.
The Benefits of Pasco eSchool:
- Tuition-free access to the time-tested, accredited Calvert program
- Educational experience that is parent-driven, not computer-driven
- Instruction supported by Florida-certified Education Specialists
- Online interaction and collaboration within a virtual school community for your child
- A curriculum with clearly defined academic objectives providing for individualized learning plans
- Access to Verticy Learning, a specialized curriculum designed to help struggling readers
- Instructional technologies for 21st Century learning
- The freedom to balance flexibility and structure for your family
Your local district provides:
- Access to extra curricular activities at your local school
- Access to local testing centers for district and state assessments.
- Support for students with exceptional student education services
- Maintenance of cumulative records and academic advisement